Denise
I spent an hour this morning trying to call home.  The boys are there helping the painting crew with whatever they need.

Our phone was BUSY.  Well, since we have call waiting someone must have taken it off the hook.  Generally speaking not a big deal, but Middle Boy is on an electronic monitor and a computer calls randomly to check on his whereabouts.  If the phone is busy for more than 30 minutes they send the police out.

So...I went home over lunch to tell them to put the phone on the hook.  At first the boys had NO IDEA what might have happened.  I had them search all of the phones to see which one it was.  Shockingly it was the one in the room they were in.  In fact the hand piece was mysteriously unplugged. 

I (once again) explained the electronic monitor and asked about the desired outcome of having the police at our home.  Surprisingly it isn't what they wanted.

While I was there I checked their work for the morning.  Hmmmm....

Prayers they would start to act with less impulsivity and more thought.
0 Responses

Post a Comment