Denise
Younger Boy had a rough night.

I'm sure it is all of the stress he is going through right now.

He was up the majority of the night with HORRIBLE nightmares.  Mostly about bio dad and him killing Middle Boy and I.  At some point in the dream he morphed into a monster and was kidnapping everyone Younger Boy knows and he could never see them again.

Every time he would start to fall asleep he would start SCREAMING and CRYING in his sleep.  He did some sleep walking and talking about how it wasn't his fault.

He finally feel asleep about 4:30am and then woke up to find that he had wet the bed.  This was a trigger for abuse for him in the past and so it is always met with crying and hiding and screaming about how you can't help it.

This morning I just rocked him and told him that it is okay.  He can't help it.  It just happens.  We just need to wear pull-ups every night.  We'll take care of the laundry and it isn't a bad thing.  He can stay calm, because I am not mad and I love him.

It seemed to help some.

It is going to be a long day for everyone.  Part way through the night I had Middle Boy move in my room so he could get some sleep and I slept on the bottom bunk of the bunk beds while Younger Boy slept...which wasn't a lot.

Prayers for a peaceful day and a restful pleasant dream night.
0 Responses

Post a Comment