Denise
Middle Boy was so excited tonight, because it has been six weeks since he got his ears pierced and he got to take the earrings out tonight.

Let me rephrase...since I got to take the earrings out for him. 

Sometimes I have to wonder what he is thinking.  The asks me to help with the earrings and then he sits directly in front of me facing the same direction.  I asked, "Do you realize that from this angle I can't see your ears?"  It took about three moves to get him sitting at a 90 degree angle.

When I took the first one out you would have thought he got shot.  Then he said "I didn't actually feel it."   So, the overreaction must have been in ANTICIPATION of the earring removal not caused by the earring removal.

I know you won't believe this, but he had to reposition himself FOUR MORE TIMES so I could take out the other earring.  At least this time there wasn't a crazy reaction.

He was able to get one of the earrings back in.

Goodness...this is going to be interesting!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment