Denise
I have lost my patience with both service coordinators...both of them.

I had to call both supervisors today.  We are in jeopardy of not being able to file for adoption on June 21st, because the subsidy meetings have not occured and the collateral information has not been gathered.  The June 21st date shouldn't be a surprise to ANYONE on either team.  We have talked about it for MONTHS.  How am I going to explain to the boys that their adoptions may be delayed because their workers can't get their acts together?

Middle Boy's worker is still working on his summer care subsidy.  School ended last week.  We started doing this in Febraury.  Are you serious?

Younger Boy's worker has finally gotten the message that I will not collect the collateral information for her.  Today she is highly focused on holding his family team meeting...not actually doing anything.  You see the workers are rated on whether or not they have the meetings NOT that they actually do anything they commit to.

Neither worker has answered calls or emails since May 3rd.  If I did that at my job I would be fired, but their clients are kiddos who can't do anything about it.

Enough venting for today....I'm too tired to deal with this.
0 Responses

Post a Comment