Denise
Realtor "Ricardo" came over tonight to discuss getting the house on the market AND what we wanted to do with finding a new house.  We talked about what is important to me...getting a bigger house or getting full price for this house or a combination or what.

He is going to go and look at the house I have in mind tomorrow to tell me what he thinks in terms of an offer.  Since it is currently a model on the market he suggested we make an offer contingent on the sale of mine if this is the house we really want.  We'll see what he comes back with tomorrow.

The house is completely painted and looks AMAZING.  I can't thank G, J, and N enough for doing it three days after I called and for a good price. 

We got some of the furniture back into place tonight.  We are going to work hard all weekend to be "showing ready" by a week from tomorrow.  YIKES!!  Did I just say that?

It is going to be a crazy ride for the next couple of weeks.  I'm ready!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment