Denise
We are getting pretty much a whole new team on Middle Boy's case.

As of today or tomorrow we should have a new tracker. 

I have also requested a new worker from my own agency.  I am tired of the one I have constantly telling me she is advocating for me yet I never see any action or results.  I have to remind her all the time what she was going to do on our case.  I don't have time for that.  I have a full time job plus everything that goes on with the boys.  I am still waiting to hear from my agency on who the new worker will be.

Probation Officer stays the same.  I love her...as much as one can love a probation officer.

Therapist is staying the same.  She is court ordered.  I like her though.  Not as much as I liked the previous therapist, but enough.

Service Coordinator is staying the same.  She will fade out of the picture after the adoption anyway so we won't have much more interaction with her.

Younger Boy's team will stay the same with the exception of my agency worker.  He just changed therapists to the attachment and trauma center so it is new anyway.

We have constant upheaval on our case, but this time I think it will all be for the better.

Prayers for relationship building with new case teammates.  The boys are not crazy about all of the changes.
0 Responses

Post a Comment