Denise
I need to figure out my problem...and fast.

Here's the deal.  I am exhausted.  We are not talking just a little tired we are talking can't do anything except sleep.

I have a bunch of theories and the reality is that is probably some combination of all of them.
  1. I am truly that tired.
  2. It is summer and I have never done well in the heat. 
  3. I was outside the majority of the day on Sunday and my energy is zapped.
  4. The emotional energy I am expending has drained my physical energy.
  5. The anti-depressant I have taken for years is no longer doing its job.
  6. The interrupted sleep has finally caught up with me.
I don't know what it is.  Some of you who know me well are probably thinking "Duh...you idiot!!"

I need this to go away.

Prayers for energy and appropriate rest.
0 Responses

Post a Comment