Denise
I have respite for both weekends I was wanting to volunteer at the camps for foster teens.

This first weekend Mentor L and his wife will take both boys.  They aren't available until after 8PM on Thursday so C will put 1,000 miles on her car that night driving them around and then drop them off.  She has also graciously offered (without my asking) to keep Sophie for the weekend.  How did I get so lucky for God to bless me with such an amazing friend?

The second weekend JP is available to stay with Middle Boy the entire weekend.  He has a class on Friday and has to work for a couple of hours both Saturday and Sunday, but otherwise he will be the primary caregiver.  I'm thankful for his willingness to help me out.  Sophie LOVES him and so do both boys.

I am beyond blessed to have such an amazing group of people God has put into my life in order to bless me and these boys.

I don't know why I am continually surprised when He works things out...just when I need them.
0 Responses

Post a Comment