Denise
I hate the school district we live in and are staying in.  We are staying in it, because the boys have changed school districts at least six times each and I have their records and IEPs straightened out at this one.

I called last week to figure out transportation for Younger Boy once we move and school starts in the fall.  They didn't call me back until today.  The school Younger Boy is assigned to is not our home school.  He might be able to have transportation to that school since we live more than two miles away, but they won't know until October 1st.  I would have to take him in the meantime.  While I am taking him to the other school I would be driving right past our neighborhood middle school.  Now I have to decide if I want to send him to our neighborhood school or the school he went to transitional summer school at.

I did see online that there is a parent paid bus to our neighborhood school and I have inquired about the cost of it.

I still need to figure out a way for Middle Boy to get home from his high school every day, because there is no bus of any kind going to his high school.  Right now the options seem to be me taking a really late lunch which would work the majority of the time or hiring someone to drive him home from school everyday.  It is too far to walk.

Pray for wisdom and patience as I work through the transporation issues surrounding school this fall.
0 Responses

Post a Comment