Denise
Tomorrow is an INCREDIBLY OVERBOOKED day.

Middle Boy is doing tech team for children's ministry and has to be there to practice at 8:30AM. 

Church is at 9AM.

Younger Boy has youth group at 10:45AM.  I have a planning meeting for TRAC Camp at 10:45AM.  Middle Boy is doing tech team at 10:45AM.

I am going to Winter Jam for the RFKC campers at 2PM.  The boys are going ice skating and sledding with the O's.

At 5:30PM there is a lifegroup leader meeting.

Some time between 3 and 8 we're planning on a soup open house.

I told the boys we needed to leave home at ten til eight.  I asked Younger Boy if he knew what time that was.  He gave me SIX completely random guesses.  He had NO IDEA.

We got out a dial clock and looked and he still couldn't figure it out.  AARGH...so many holes in the things he does and doesn't know.
0 Responses

Post a Comment