Denise
Younger Boy is REALLY stressed out.

He didn't have a good day at daycare today.  I think school was fine at least it was according to him.  I have been in contact with his teacher and she didn't mention anything today.

At daycare he had trouble following directions and then pushed another boy out of a wagon.  He received a consequence and he hid in the closet at daycare, because he thought they were yelling and might hurt him.

I explained that no one at daycare was going to hurt him.  It is a safe place.  He confuses getting a consequence with people yelling so I don't think that even happened.

When we got home he wanted to play XBox.  The rule at our house is that your homework and your jobs have to be done before you can use electronics.  He turned on the XBox and I asked him if that meant all his jobs were done.  He cried HYSTERICALLY telling me he didn't know.  Once he settled down I reminded him he is SAFE at my house and HE IS NOT MOVING.  He cried again.  I know he doesn't believe me.  I'm sure he has heard it all before.

Pray for peace in Younger Boy's heart and mind.
0 Responses

Post a Comment