Denise
Today I plead my case to the school district regarding the school for Middle Boy.  Older Boy and Middle Boy are in the same grade.  Older Boy's school is "closed" for new enrollment.  I really don't want three kids in three schools when two of them are middle schoolers. 

I really want transportation for Middle Boy. 

I finally found someone at the school district who is sympathetic to what is going on.  She is going to research bus routes for me and tell me what my best options are.  She also said she would pull some strings, because it seemed crazy to her, too.

Praises for understanding.  Middle Boy is ready to move.  We haven't notified HHS yet with the two week window, because school isn't squared away and there is no guarantee we can wrap it up in a two week window.
0 Responses

Post a Comment