Denise
I really like Therapist A, Middle Boy's therapist.

We had our second family therapy session today.  She is sensitive to the amount of time I personally am in therapy each week with the boys.  I believe her exact words were "Your house seems to have therapists circling like vultures and I want to make sure you don't have to have your own therapy to get over all the therapy."

Finally all of the therapists are with the same company and are sensitive to how much therapy we have going on in our home.  We currently have SIX hours of therapy going on in our home in the evenings.  Three of them involve me. 

Middle Boy and I made an agreement on how we were going to talk to each other.  In our talking to each other we both like our discussions about things to be exactly the same.  We don't want sugar-coated nonsense.  We just want to know.  We want someone to tell us what is annoying and what is good.  We want to hear both.

After the session Therapist A told me she can already see Middle Boy blossoming in my home.  She told me she couldn't put her finger on it, but it seemed like I just had a way with him.  She also told me that for whatever reason Middle Boy values my opinion and trusts me.  Both things which he has struggled with in the past.

Praises for good therapy and good feedback.

Prayers Middle Boy understands that I am human and I will let him down and disappointment him. 

Prayers for mercy and grace.
0 Responses

Post a Comment