Denise
...God will give me the strength to get through anything.

...how much God loves us and what unconditional love means.

...when things are not going the way I had hoped there is still hope.

...I am willing to fight what I think is right and there is actually something I am passionate about.

...you don't have to give birth to children to love them unconditionally.

...sometimes loving someone hurts.

...if I am not taking care of me I can't take care of anyone else.

...God is good...ALL THE TIME.

...when we are weak He is strong.

...God gives us exactly what we need exactly what when we need it.

...there are so many kids out there who are hurting and won't ever have anyone in their earthly life who is willing to fight for them.

...without Him I am nothing.
0 Responses

Post a Comment