Denise
Here are some random dates I would love to have prayer for:

October 26, 2011 - Check Hearing for Older Boy and Younger Boy
December 15, 2011 - Review Hearing for Older Boy and Younger Boy
February 21, 2012 - Review Hearing for Middle Boy

The review hearings are the standard foster care hearings for the judge to be updated on the case.  The check hearing is to make sure everything is in place for the review hearing so it won't be a big waste of time.  In our case it will be for the follow-up of Older Boy's evaluation.

Radio Broadcast:  My interview on My Bridge Radio will air in segments from 6:30am to 8:30am tomorrow morning.  If you are interested you can listen to the entire interview following 8:30am.

I am going out on faith having not heard the edited interview that I won't sound like a HUGE idiot.
0 Responses

Post a Comment