Denise
Apparently clean clothes are hard to come by in our home.

Younger Boy has been wearing the same shorts since last Thursday.  I asked him to change this morning and he told me he can't because he doesn't have any clean pants in his room.

He is actually right.  He might not.  He hasn't put them away for at least two weeks...maybe three.  We have someone who comes in and does our laundry every week so I know that they are clean.  I know that they are folded and I know that they are in the basement.

I asked him to please change and he threw a HUGE fit and called me a profane name.  This isn't the first time, but it is UNACCEPTABLE.  He has control over it.  He knows better and he has impulse control.

He knows the consequence for calling me names and being disrespectful so he won't be going to the swimming party on Saturday.  When I told him that was the choice he made with his behavior this morning he screamed "Yes I am" about thirty times.  I didn't say a word.

We'll see how tonight goes.  Maybe he can pull it together.

Prayers for good behavior and respectfulness.
0 Responses

Post a Comment