Denise
Since we have cell phones I have seen a LARGE increase in cooperation. 

The boys are still really excited about the phones and they are all eager to not lose the privilege of having a phone.

I have all of the parental controls set up and they are working.  How do I know?  Two boys reported something wrong with their phones, because they couldn't get texts to go through. 

I'm sure many of you think "have you lost your mind?"  Maybe, but it really started with the fact that Middle Boy has a nanny picking him up after school and we needed a good way for them to locate each other.  There was no rationale I could come up with to explain why one 14-year old should have a phone and the other not.  Especially one that would have been acceptable in the eyes of Older Boy. 

I am anticipating it being a HUGE motivator for Younger Boy, because for him it is the biggest privilege.

Prayers this whole thing doesn't backfire.
0 Responses

Post a Comment