Denise
I am completely dumbfounded....

This morning I received a message from Middle Boy's Service Coordinator about school transportation.  Here is what it said...

The supervisor of transportation called me back today.  He reported your school isn't the school Older Boy goes to, but another school.  He said the reason the district told her Middle Boy would go to Older Boy's school is that I already have another child in the home who goes there.  He said most of the time the make accommodations to put them in the same school yet not always.  This is in direct conflict with what the district office told her.

He also said there is a chance Middle Boy won't receive transportation at all.

Why am I dumbfounded?  A bus stops AT OUR HOUSE and takes Older Boy to school EVERY DAY!  How is it that they cannot get Middle Boy there?  To the exact same place at the exact same time.

I don't even know what to say!
0 Responses

Post a Comment