Denise
J came to the psychiatric waiting room to hang out with me.  She is the wife of Mentor M and a good friend to me.

I cried and we talked about the kind of help Older Boy needs.  I was so upset and frustrated I couldn't even go in Older Boy's room.  He doesn't remember much of what happened this morning.  He was watching cartoons and eating pizza.

When they said he would be in the day program I asked point blank how that was going to help us.  The day program is one to two weeks long and doesn't do anything in the home. 

It was a long morning...exhausting morning.

Praises for J and all of the people at church who were praying for us.  Praises for the people who took Younger Boy and Middle Boy and hung out with them and got them lunch.

Prayers for peace.
0 Responses

Post a Comment