Denise
Today I stayed home all day with Middle Boy who was vomiting part of the day.  I am not sure if he was anxious or actually sick.  Either way I was able to work from home for the majority of the day and also spend some quality time with him.

What I am finding about him is that he needs "alone time" with me each day where he can talk to just me without the other two present.  We have been spending about ten minutes talking while the other two are showering or else when the other two go to bed.  Younger Boy commented on Middle Boy getting to go to bed later.  I am going to have to figure this out.  I am tentatively thinking I will do Friday night dates with each of the boys individually.  Of course that means a babysitter every Friday night for whoever isn't on the "date".

Middle Boy and I did have a nice talk about what he wants out of life.  What he wants to do with his life.  How he feels about his life to this point and what he hopes life will be like at my house.

Prayers for calming anxious hearts and feeling better.  Prayers for developing relationship in a one on one way.

Praises for open honest communication.
0 Responses

Post a Comment