Denise
So, this morning I got an email from Younger Boy's teacher.

He had a social studies project that was due Monday morning.  He was supposed to make a model of the Parthenon.  The teacher knew about our weekend so she gave him the benefit of the doubt and gave him until Tuesday.  It is now Wednesday and I this is the first I have heard of the project.

I have heard "I don't have homework" and "I am already done with everything".  Younger Boy hasn't been bringing his assignment notebook home.  I think he thinks I am stupid.  I realize he is doing it because he doesn't want me to know he isn't doing his homework.

Today the homework crack down has started.  We are going to do 45 minutes of homework per day whether you bring some home or not.

Today it was actually ALL MY FAULT the project didn't even get started.

Prayers for understanding the importance of homework!
0 Responses

Post a Comment