Denise
Older Boy has not been treating me very well.  He has been calling me names and not following directions and had a hard time being anything other than disrespectful.

Middle Boy is fiercely protective of me and my feelings.  Every time Older Boy does something that could be considered to be disrespectful Middle Boy is on his case.  I have told Middle Boy that I can handle it since I am the parent, but he feels compelled to "take care of me".

Middle Boy is also fiercely loyal to Younger Boy.  Tonight when Older Boy was bossing Younger Boy around and then telling him he wasn't doing anything right it was all I could do to not let Middle Boy jump in. 

We are going to work on quiet time without Older Boy and just isolating the two for a while.

Prayers for calm hearts.
0 Responses

Post a Comment