Denise
Today I had two boys who were excited about life.

Younger Boy volunteered at church for Bethlehem and was a junior tax collector.  He thought it was the coolest thing he had EVER done.  He loves volunteering for things and helping others out.  He had gone through Bethlehem the evening before and begged to volunteer the next evening.

Middle Boy called seven times today PLUS we had a visit.  He called when I was in the waiting room for the visit.  He called while I was driving home from the visit.  He had a ton of things he wanted to talk about.  We talked about jobs, cars, rearranging his room, college, and school.  I love that he was initiating conversations that seem hopeful about the future.

I love these boys.  I am excited about the future with them.

Praises for these boys and their excitement and hope.
0 Responses

Post a Comment