Denise
Tonight we went to the movie as a family. We decided to see "We Bought a Zoo".

We all loved it. It was funny and touching and had some great quotes in it. It also had a tactic in it that Middle Boy and I have already tried.

In the movie the father and the son have trouble communicating so instead of saying the things they want to say to each other they say the things they want the other person to say to them. When we tried it last night it was interesting to me what Middle Boy said.

The quotes I absolutely loved were:

"I love how loud your happy is!"

"If you can just have 20 seconds of insane courage I promise you everything will be amazing."

It was a nice treat and good way to end the holiday weekend.

Praises for the ability to spend time as a family.
0 Responses

Post a Comment