Denise
Before I arrived at work this morning I received a call from Younger Boy's daycare.

He had earned his cell phone privileges back last Friday and so he had his cell phone at daycare with him.  This morning at daycare he was playing music loudly on his phone and being disruptive.  They asked him to turn down the music or they would confiscate the phone.  They asked him three times (their policy).  When he did not follow directions on the third time they requested the phone and he THREW IT at the assistant director of the center.

She called to tell me she had taken it and that it would be in the office when I came to pick him up.  I assured her he wouldn't be bringing his phone to daycare any longer.  In fact he likely won't be taking his phone anywhere for quite some time.

Prayers Younger Boy can start to realize when his anger is unwarranted and over the top.
0 Responses

Post a Comment