Denise
Today I decided to reach out to two separate attorneys to have them review the case of Middle Boy.  The more I thought and prayed about it the more convinced I became that it was the right thing to do.

It could be that both will tell me they are too busy to take on the case or that we should stay with the defender we have because of the nature of the case.  Both have a reputation of being in the top five juvenile defenders in our state.

Earlier today Service Coordinator told me that she thinks Middle Boy hit the lottery when he was placed with me.  I don't think that is true at all.  I am doing what ANY MOM would do for her son.  I didn't start this to sit back and let him be a part of the system.  He is part of my family...not a system.

Prayers for wisdom and discernment when it comes to which attorney to hire and whether or not to hire an attorney at all.

Praises for having the ability to hire an attorney for him.  I am beyond blessed.
0 Responses

Post a Comment