Denise
Tonight we are going to try to call Older Sister.  We were given the go ahead today in court that we could contact her without having to go through Judge or Service Coordinator.  All of the other siblings are calling tonight.  We will as well otherwise Younger Boy will hear about it and I don't want him to think we are keeping things from him.

I have no idea what to expect from Younger Boy emotionally.  We (Mom J and I) have been trying to figure out the last time they would have all talked.  Maybe 2007 or 2008.  Younger Boy was only six or seven then.  He claims to remember her. 

She does live with Bio Mom and Dad (I think) so we need to only talk on speaker phone on our end so that I can hear who is on the phone. 

I honestly have no idea if Younger Boy will even want to do this.  Tonight we will try.
0 Responses

Post a Comment