Denise
Tonight we had a relatively good night. The boys and I went bowling with J, his daughter from Tennessee and one of her friends. The girls were 10 years old, but we were teasing them about it being a double date.

They had a great time. We ate dinner, bowled, and raced go karts.

Younger Boy is a good bowler...not a good driver. Middle Boy is a good driver...not a good bowler. At one point one of the girls cut Younger Boy off in traffic and he literally got his car stuck under the guard rail. The staff had to use a crowbar to get it out.

It was a good evening. It was good to see both boys having a good time. On the way home they decided it would be a good idea if I married J. In fact Middle Boy suggested I just ask him. They really like him and want to hang out with him more. I explained that all they have to do is ask J. I don't have to marry J for them to hang out with him.

Praises for a good time and laughter!
0 Responses

Post a Comment