Denise
Every time I talk to Middle Boy one of us ends up mad, frustrated, or crying.  This is NOT how I want our limited daily contact with each other to be.

The selfish side of me would like to say that he is the cause of it more than half of the time, but if I were honest I would have to admit that it is probably pretty equal.

He gets mad, because he thinks I don't understand that it stinks to be in the juvenile center.  I do understand.  He doesn't understand that my heart is breaking for him, because to me it is like I am there as well.  He hasn't ever had anyone stick with him or love him unconditionally so when I say those things it is completely foreign to him.  In fact...it makes him MAD.

Pray for peaceful conversation and a common understanding that we ultimately want the same thing.
0 Responses

Post a Comment