Denise
As I sat with my two friends who also visit at the juvenile center we started talking about the Bible study the boys have been doing. The three of us were talking about the verses they were memorizing. All three were memorizing Psalm 2. D thought it was Psalm 51. Both L and I thought it was Psalm 2. We decided one of us must need to hear Psalm 51 so I got my Bible out and started to read it out loud. When I had read the second verse the chaplain came out and heard us. He took over and recited the remainder of the psalm from memory. He went on to tell us that it was the Psalm that changed his life when he was in jail. He left the room and all three of us just said "Wow...God."

Today I got to be the one to tell Middle Boy that he is going to be coming home. I went to Wedlnesday visitation just like every other Wednesday. I expected Middle Boy to ask me right away if I had heard anything. He waited fifteen full minutes to ask me. He said, "Have you heard anything?". I said, "yes". He just sat and stared at me. After a couple of minutes I said "Yes, you are coming home in a couple of hours."

He started to cry. Then he was so happy. The visit seemed to last FOREVER.

I can't wait until he is HOME.

Praises for the friends I have made at the juvenile center. Friendships that I think will last a lifetime.

Praises for the best Christmas gift I could have hoped for.
0 Responses

Post a Comment