Denise
So many things touched my heart tonight...so many things.

Middle boy told me that as soon as he put on his clothes to come home he could smell "our house" and it made him start to cry. He said he was so excited he could hardly stand it.

We spent the evening just hanging out as a family. We had dinner and went to the grocery store. We went home and wrapped some Christmas gifts.

When it was time to go to bed I read the Bible story and we prayed. After we were finished Middle Boy wanted to do a group hug. While we were hugging he said "this is how a family should be".

Younger Boy fell asleep and Middle Boy and I talked for a while. He had a lot of things he wanted to say. Finally I needed to sleep. I told him that this home is FOREVER. We have time to talk tomorrow.

It is SO GOOD to have Middle Boy home. So amazingly good. It is perfect.

Praises for family...whatever it looks like!!
0 Responses

Post a Comment