Denise
We have a new attorney...Attorney N.  She is AMAZING.  I should have hired her a long time ago.  She has made a BUNCH of calls and done a lot of things in the ONE HOUR I have had her on retainer.

She has talked to County Attorney.  County Attorney does NOT support Middle Boy going home.  Attorney N thinks it is going to be highly dependent on the outcome of his evaluations.  Evaluations should be done by the end of the day tomorrow and typed up on Monday.  Probably won't know the outcome until late Monday/early Tuesday.  Attorney N promises to move the case as quickly as possible to get him out of the juvenile center.  She said basically all that has been happening until now is wasting time.

What I should have done is hire her earlier.  I didn't...I have to let that go.

Prayers for all things to fall into place as God's plan would have them.  If Middle Boy needs more help in the interim before coming home, let's get that started.  If not, let's get him home.  I am in support of what is best for Middle Boy and the rest of our family.
0 Responses

Post a Comment