Denise
I am so very thankful for all of the support and prayers our family has received the past few months.  We feel truly loved by each and every one of you.

I wanted to let you know a few things you could pray specifically for in the upcoming week:

Middle Boy has a new attorney.  Pray for wisdome for her as she helps Middle Boy to navigate the legal system.  Since he is a ward of the state and not living in my home I am not able to be a part of their meetings togther.  I trust that his attoney is helping in the best way possible and that he understands those things she is telling him.

Tomorrow Middle Boy has both his arraignment and another detention review hearing.  Pray Middle Boy can come home following the detention review.  It seems to be highly dependent on the outcome of his psychiatric evaluation which was done in two parts last week.  We should know the outcome early this afternoon and have a good feel for what might happen tomorrow.

Pray for wisdom for the County Attorney and the Judge.  Both are doing an important job in our society and often times don't get the credit they deserve for their hard work.

Pray for Younger Boy.  Pray he has peace this holiday season.  He is getting increasingly restless being an only child and reminds me on a daily basis that he thinks it "sucks".

Pray for my heart.  I know that God's Will is going tob e done in all of this, but that doesn't mean I am not sad and that my heart is not breaking for my son.  I am NOT at all mentally prepared from him to not come home.  I have been praying expectantly tha the would come home...yet I can't seem to trust.  I have changed my prayer in recent days that Middle Boy would be where God needs him this Christmas...wherever that is.  It is a hard prayer for me to pray...I'm human.

Pray for all of the boys at the juvenile center and their families.  Some of those people I have come to love.  Pray they would have peace this Christmas season and that they would see God's love for them.
0 Responses

Post a Comment