Denise
Younger Boy had another day of bullying today at daycare. He is also having increased aggression during his time there. His consequence there was to turn over his Nintendo DS to them and to spend time in the office.

He was aggressive and kicked some toys, punched a wall, and threw a ball at a little girl in anger.

The center director had called me about it during the day and then two different teachers told me about it when I went to pick him up.

When I asked him about it he told me that he didn't do anything and that everyone who works at the center is a liar. We had a discussion about how the adults at the center all had the same story and so it seemed to me that maybe it was Younger Boy who is not being truthful. He immediately exploded at me and kicked the wall.

I am going to talk to Therapist J about it and check on the possibility of getting him in to see a psychiatrist. My first choice would not be medication to help with the aggression, but Younger Boy admits every week during therapy that he is NOT trying to make changes in his behavior.

Prayers for behaviors and decreased aggression.
0 Responses

Post a Comment