Denise
I just talked to Middle Boy about Attorney and said whether or not we hire one is his decision since it is his attorney.  He said, "Isn't this Attorney's first case?  I don't want to get someone else if it is his first case, because I kind of feel sorry for him.  He is really bad, but I didn't want to fire him if no one had ever given him a chance."  This has to be Middle Boy's choice since I technically have no legal connection to him.
 
I don't think this is a good reason to keep your attorney.  He said that if he has had other cases and is this bad we should hire someone else.  His only concern is that this would slow the case down.  His arraignment will still be at the end of December and that isn't going to change.
 
Good grief.  I suppose I should be thankful for compassion.  In fact, I am thankful for his compassion.  It is one of the things I really love about him.  However...there are better times to show compassion than when your freedom is on the line.
 
Prayers for the right attorney to take the case and that Middle Boy will comfortable with the new attorney.
 
 
0 Responses

Post a Comment