Denise
Attorney N called to tell me the recommendation of the evaluation.  Recommendation is to go to a residential treatment facility and then return to my home.  Obviously it is unknown if this will be the outcome tomorrow, but it is unlikely Judge will go against the recommendation.

The question is this...what is the duration of the stay at the treatment facility?

In many ways it is a relief to just know the direction we are headed.  Not necessarily the direction I was hoping for, but at least we will be moving forward from the juvenile center and closer to adoption.

I am not certain whether Middle Boy already has this information or if I am supposed to tell him that is the recommendation.

Pray for peace for Middle Boy.  I KNOW this is not what he is expecting or wanting.
0 Responses

Post a Comment