Denise
We needed to get ready for the Christmas Eve services at church mid-afternoon. I got in the shower and asked the boys to put on jeans and a nice shirt for church. We were volunteering for the host team so my preference was that they didn't look like they just rolled out of bed.

When I finished getting ready Younger Boy was wearing the t-shirt he had worn from three straight days before that and some silver athletic pants. This is what he had changed in to. Middle Boy had on black pants and a long sleeve t-shirt. I asked Younger Boy to change.

At that point he went in his room and started screaming about how I am asking him to do too many things. He banged his head on the wall at least four times and then threw his shoes at the door.

Middle Boy went in to try to talk to him and he three a book at him.

It was kind of like he snapped. When I asked him about hitting his head on the wall he said that he fell and hit his head. I explained that if that were his head would have only hit the wall once...not four or more times.

He was FURIOUS.

He finally changed his clothes and put on shoes and got himself to the car.

Prayers for anger management. With Younger Boy it comes on incredibly quickly.
0 Responses

Post a Comment