Denise
When one wants to light fireworks it is always best to actually have something to start a fire with.

Apparently we were completely out of anything to start a fire with...no matches, no lighters, and no candle wick starters.  NOTHING.

Younger Boy and I went to a convenience store to get a lighter or matches.  He went in to get it.  He came back out with a lighter he thought I would love and would be "perfect" for me.  I laughed when I saw it.  It looks like a really bad tattoo and is multi-colored.  In my mind I was wondering what about it made it the "perfect" lighter for me.

All the way home Younger Boy gave me multiple facts about lighters.  This one had a child safety so you had to push it really hard.  This one has adjustable flame so you can turn it up higher.  Did I know it is really hard to keep a lighter going when it is windy? 

It made me wonder how on earth he knows all of this.  It made me sad for him and a little worried about the lighter. 

When we got home I explained the lighter is mine and that we will be disposing of it at the end of the day tomorrow.

Prayers for fire safety.
0 Responses

Post a Comment