Denise
So...it's my first complete weekend with out kids since February.  I don't get nearly enough sleep.  I want to sleep in.  I think I am going to be able to and NO...up at 5:45am.  I don't even get up that early during the week.  Just as I was starting to doze off Younger Boy texted me from the retreat to see if I was having fun.  What on earth did he think I was doing at 7:15am?

After that I was up so I wrote a couple of letters to Middle Boy and did some things around the house that just seem to never get done.

I went and got a massage.  It was awesome.  I might have even slept through part of it.  The rest of it I know I talked to D who I always get my massages from.  We had a good discussion.  It was comforting for a lot of reasons.

Praises for some sleep and relaxation...not as much as I wanted, but some.
0 Responses

Post a Comment