Denise
Middle Boy was appointed an attorney this morning.  According to Guardian ad Litem they are meeting some time today.  From here on out I have to get my information from either Middle Boy, Therapist A, or Service Coordinator.  Since I am not a legal party to the case and by law have no relationship with Middle Boy I am not allowed to speak to his attorney.  Neither is CASA according to Guardian ad Litem.  I was a little bit confused by that, but I'm sure she is right.

I have heard mixed reviews on Attorney.  One good thing I have heard is that he fights very hard for his clients.  The bad thing I have heard from multiple people is that he only likes to meet with the client...not other parties in the case.  Therapist is going to try to meet with him early next week, because she has a lot of thoughts on the case.

Pray Middle Boy understands what Attorney is telling him and that he makes good choices.  Pray this moves the case along now instead of this continual waiting.

Pray I can learn to trust God.  This whole thing has been SO VERY HARD for me.  I hate not knowing what is going on.  Here is the one thing I know...I love Middle Boy.  I want to adopt him.  I want him to come home.
0 Responses

Post a Comment