Denise
I was giving Service Coordinator the benefit of the doubt...I really was...until the whole vacation comment. I sent her an email this morning about not wanting to step on her toes and here is what I got in response...

You’re not stepping on my toes, and I know you are still going to adopt. I know you want him home as soon as possible, we all do. I think everyone just needs to keep in my that I’m still the case manager on this case (or at least am until his service coordinator comes back), and thus, until the adoption occurs, I am ultimately responsible for his safety, well-being, and am the one to have to answer to the judge for why things do or do not get done. If things start happening too fast and I don’t have control over it, it eventually comes back to bite me. I know you don’t feel as if I handled Older Boy's case well, but please don’t let that cloud your judgment on my case management style. I take a lot of pride in how I work with my families and in getting my families the services they need in the most timely manner I can. I can only hope that you can see that in how I work with you and Middle Boy, but you need to trust me.

I am trying. I really am, but honestly her track record with me is horrible. I am just going to let this go.

Pray I can trust Service Coordinator to work for the good of Middle Boy. I am really struggling with it right now and it isn't going to make things better.
0 Responses

Post a Comment