Denise
My support system is AMAZING.  I just keep thanking God for all of the people who have volunteered to help Younger Boy and I both physically and emotionally.

C is hanging out with Younger Boy on Sunday when I go to visit Middle Boy.  By the time it is said and done it ends up being about three hours a week.  She is even making us dinner following the visit and isn't asking anything in return.  Younger Boy likes being there.  She has a dog and a cat to play with and also exercise equipment he can use.  She is willing to help every Sunday.  This is such a blessing for me since I don't have to worry about it.

A lifegroup from church is taking Younger Boy shopping for Operation Christmas Child.  They are going to work on three boxes...one for Younger Boy, one for Middle Boy, and one for Older Boy.  I'm sure he will love the experience...especially having five adult women hanging out with him!!

There are so MANY others....so very many.

Praises for support, prayers and help.  We certainly feel loved.
0 Responses

Post a Comment