Denise
Tonight on the way to the fall retreat Younger Boy needed to pick up dinner to take with him on the bus.  Younger Boy has been eating kids meals the entire time he has lived with me and Middle Boy has been teasing him about getting "big boy" food.

Younger Boy decided he needed to get a "big boy" meal to take on the bus.  He decided it should be a big mac.  I told him I thought it would be way too messy to eat on the bus, but he was convinced.  In the grand scheme of things what do I really care if the clothes he is intending to wear for three straight days have big mac all over them.

Apparently I was right.  About 30 minutes later I got a phone call from the bus.  It was Younger Boy.  He just wanted me to know that big macs are too messy for busses.

I doubt this will change the frequency with which he listens to what I have to say, but it is nice to hear that for once he thinks I was right.

Prayers for safe travels for the youth group and an amazing weekend of transformed hearts and lives.
0 Responses

Post a Comment