Denise
Today was visiting day for Middle Boy. 

I'll be honest.  The kid who I visited today does not need to be on suicide watch.  There is no way he can turn his moods on and off.  We had a great conversation.  Better than the past few visits.  He is irritated about the suicide watch.  Part of it is that he has to wear a different outfit than everyone else.  He described it as a combination mat/sleeping bag with arm holes.  He uses it both as clothing and to sleep.  He hates having attention drawn to him, so that is probably the worst part of the whole thing.  He also mentioned that it moved him to a different unit to sleep and that part was actually good.  He didn't really say why.

D, my visitation angel, has her prayer group praying for him.  In a weird way I think we are going to continue to keep in touch when all of this is over.  I continue to pray for her grandson, Clementine, as she calls him.

Continue to pray for Middle Boy.  I think it is more frustration than depression at this point, but I also think that he has a real difficulty distinguishing between the two.
0 Responses

Post a Comment