Denise
Today after school Middle Boy told me that he had no homework in math, science, or history.  He has to go in early for a history test.

In English he had a substitute teacher so he couldn't get the missing work and they had an all school assembly. 

He has a novel he is supposed to be reading for English.  He is supposed to take notes over each section.  There are at least three sections which should have been done by now.  I asked if he needed to talk to the teacher to do that part.  He said no.  I told him then he should get started.

BIG SIGH.

When I got home he was at the table reading and taking notes.  He had A LOT of notes there so I knew that he had been doing this for quite some time.

Even though I got the attitude I am proud of him for doing the work.  Very proud.

0 Responses

Post a Comment