Denise
Homework frustrations continue to plague me. 

Younger Boy is still the king of the kooky story about not knowing what to do.  Middle Boy is the king of overexaggeration about effort put forth.  We can't seem to meet in the middle.

Middle Boy is ALWAYS already done with his homework.  Again today...already done.

I had gotten an unsolicited email from his spanish teacher this afternoon telling me that he had a menu of at least 10 items due in the next class period.  It had to have pictures and descriptions of each of the 10 items. 

When I asked about it he didn't miss a beat...it is done.  When I asked to see it he couldn't produce it.  Must be lost.

I asked about therapy homework.  Therapist L had lost her patience will all of his group on Saturday and they each need to have 8 - 14 assignments done by the next group meeting.  He should be done with three by now.  I asked about them.  He's "working on it".

I'm so tired of this...so VERY TIRED.
0 Responses

Post a Comment