Denise
So...that post about relinquishing the license...delete that.

I just got a call from an attorney who heard about the whole thing and is going to take the case pro bono.  She thinks HHS is setting a really bad precedent and that they aren't considering the ramifications in their current homes.

Based on her counsel I will be sending a certified letter to the department requesting a hearing.  She said she assumes they will "settle" with me before they will have a hearing.  But she said they would have to have a hearing to revoke it anyway.

She also said that by law I have to be allowed to retain my license during the time in which I am waiting for the hearing.

Waiting to hear back from her again as to how to proceed from here.

Prayers for this whole thing going forward. 
0 Responses

Post a Comment