Denise
Middle Boy's conferences went FAR BETTER than I had anticipated.  The majority of his teachers said he is a joy to have in class.

Something interesting happens to Middle Boy over the course of the day.  As the day goes on at school his behavioral issues seem to escalate.  The other thing that I find interesting is that he doesn't seem to have behavioral issues in classes taught by men.  I don't know if that is the problem as much as it is the end of the day.  His entire day is taught by men with the exception of his last class each day and those are taught by women.

Those are also the classes he has the worst grades in.  Naturally this could be because of his behavioral issues in the classes.  He could be tired and has mentally "checked out" for the day.

I don't really know.

I told him when I got home that it seems like there isn't anything anyone can do to fix the issue EXCEPT Middle Boy and he needs to make the choice to do that.

0 Responses

Post a Comment