Denise
The weekly newsletter from Younger Boy's school was distributed today...just like it is every single Wednesday.

Younger Boy was looking at the newsletter and saw the list of kids on the Honor Roll.  He looked for his name.  (Really?)

He threw the newsletter on the floor and said "I have done everything since conferences and I didn't even make the Honor Roll."

There was nothing I could say to convince him that the list was from the first quarter of school.  The quarter we went to the conferences about.  The one where he DID have all of the missing assignments.

I went on to attempt to explain that he is now working on the SECOND QUARTER and that Honor Roll won't be announced until January.  He will have to do good, consistent work until January if he wants to make it.

Nope...he is having none of it.  I am clearly lying and what is the point of trying if he isn't going to be on the Honor Roll.

0 Responses

Post a Comment