Denise
Younger Boy has three assignments due on the lungs.  Before Middle Boy's injury he called my friend, M, in Seattle to interview her.  She is a respiratory therapist.  Really he called her to ask the questions on the paper he should have researched by now.

K came over to watch him while I went to the urgent care place with Middle Boy. 

After I left I got a text from her telling me Younger Boy has a headache so bad it is "affecting his ability to write".  She was going to give him an advil. 

He then texted asking how to hook up the printer so he could print a picture of the lung in lieu of drawing one like his assignment called for.

He also needed to do a presentation.  He is lamenting it not being as good as everyone else's.

Prayers for finishing this homework.  Praises for K and her patience and help.
0 Responses

Post a Comment